Friday, September 6, 2013

Gone for the weekend

Hi guys! ugh so today I will be leaving for Vegas with my girl friends. This is my first time since forever to go on a trip without Jarryd and I'm just feeling so anxious. Mostly it's because I'll have nobody to talk to about how much I miss Bruno! Usually when Jarryd and I go on a trip we have each other to talk about Bruno and that helps me get through the day, but this time, I'll be all by myself. I mean... it'll be good for me to get out and spend time with my girlfriends but I'm already looking forward to coming home to my baby! It's so crazy how obsessed I am with my dog sometimes, but I can't help it. Good thing I have tons of pictures of Bruno on my phone to help me get through the trip! Probably going to make Jarryd facetime with me over the weekend so I can see my little man too. 
This picture is from the first time I was away from Bruno and had Jarryd facetime with me. Look how little he was!! 

Anyways, have a good weekend friends!! I'll talk to you guys when I get back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment