Saturday, May 3, 2014

Ruff Night

Hi friends! If you follow me on Instagram, you would have already known that Bruno wasn't feel well last night. We didn't get much sleep because Bruno was coughing and hacking up white, thick phlegm throughout the night. It killed me to see him in his condition. I felt really helpless because I didn't know what I could have done to make him comfortable. We took him to see the vet first thing in the morning and got some medicine for him. Bruno has kennel cough which is causing him to cough and hack. Bruno had bronchitis a while ago and we got medicine from the vet for it and it cleared up; I think it didn't go away entirely and now it's back. That's just my theory, because we haven't gone to the dog park this whole week (due to the heat), so he wouldn't have picked it up from there. His condition is contagious so we won't be able to go to the dog park or play with his friends until it's all cleared up.
Aside from telling you guys what's been going on with Bruno, I just want to talk about how wonderful the French bulldog community is! I posted up my Instagram picture of Bruno with the caption saying that he's not feeling well and many of his friends dropped by to wish him well, asking him what was wrong, etc. It really warms my heart knowing that so many people (some who have never met him or me) care about my baby Bruno. I feel like we, the French bulldog owners, share this special bond. We understand what the other Frenchie owner is going through and we would reach out and give them the support they need! It really makes me so happy to know that I'm not alone and that I have so many people I can turn to if I have any questions about raising Bruno. Special shout out to our IG family! WE LOVE YOU! Bruno is a tough cookie and he will get well soon!
That's it for today. Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Did he not receive the shot against kennel Cough? I thought every dog must get it no matter if the owner agrees. Is it deadly?

    ReplyDelete