Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bruno’s Night Routine

We let Bruno sleep with us at night so every night we have a routine of getting him ready for bed. I am so excited to share these amazing products that we use on Bruno because it really leaves him feeling clean and smelling good for the night (and we like our Bruno smelling good). I would wipe him all over with Earthbath grooming wipes. I absolutely love this product! Not only does it clean Bruno, it leaves him smelling so good (mango tango is my favorite scent)! It’s a little on the pricey side ($14.99) but totally worth it. I’ve tried other brands of grooming wipes but in the end, I came crawling back to Earthbath. I’ve seen Marshall’s carry Earthbath grooming wipes in its pet aisle at random times and whenever I do, I would grab all of them for the price of $7.99 each! What a steal! Personally, I like to make a trip to Marshall’s every now and then to see what their pet aisle has to offer.
Going back to Bruno’s night routine, after he is wiped, Jarryd would brush him with the Furminator! It leaves Bruno feeling so soft and it picks up so much dead hair! At first, we were using this cheap rubber brush to brush Bruno and at the time, we were content with it; then our friends, Desiree and Ron, introduced us to the Furminator and our lives were forever changed. The Furminator is also on the pricey side ($42.99) but we waited for Petsmart to have their sale and got it for around $30 (still a little pricey but a good investment, I promise).

WE LOVE THE FURMINATOR!!
Then, I would rub some Bag Balm onto Bruno’s nose to keep it moist. We started doing this a while ago when we started noticing Bruno’s nose drying up and cracking due to the cold air. Our vet recommended us this product and it’s been working wonderfully. We’ve also started using Bag Balm on Bruno’s paw pads because they’ve been feeling a little cracked and rough and ever since we started, Bruno’s paw pads are feeling a lot smoother than before.
originally made for cow's udders!! 
We're all ready for bed now, GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS! SWEET DREAMS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment