Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm back!

Hi friends! I'm so happy to be back! I've been really busy with work these past couple of weeks so it was hard for me to find time to write. Now that my work schedule is back to normal, I'm able to update you on what Bruno and I have been up to.
Last Sunday we took Bruno to the IGBULLDOG event I have been talking about and it was a lot of fun. So many English and French bulldogs were at the event! It was our first time at Lake Hollywood park and I just have to say... going up that hill was a mission! The road was so narrow; I was so nervous the entire ride up even though I wasn't the one driving. 
He got kissed on the eye by an English bulldog
HELLO HOLLYWOOD! WE HAVE ARRIVED!!
Bruno's puppy brother Brutus was there too!
Jarryd's first attempt at panorama picture... not bad ey?
Tired puppy equals successful trip!
There were people at the event advertising a walk/run-a-thon for dog rescues, Race For The Rescues. You can click here if you are interested in participating. There will be lots food trucks and unique vendors at the event. I'm still debating on doing the 5k walk with Bruno because I don't think he can last that long, but we'll see... maybe if I start training him now, he'll be able to do it. 


This past Saturday we took Bruno to the Unleashed by Petco Snow Day event. It was Bruno's first time to play in "snow." They sectioned off an area in the parking lot and had man made snow for the dogs to play in off leash. It wasn't as great as I had imagined but Bruno had a lot of fun with his friends so I won't complain. Okay, maybe I will complain a little bit... I was really upset watching dog owners not picking up their dogs' poo in a timely manner and that poop would get kicked around by dogs and it was just gross.. like seriously, clean up after your dog, especially when he's a big dog and makes big poops. Anyways, aside from that, I was happy to see Bruno having a blast playing with his friends in the snow.
Meet Echo and Violet! Bruno's lady friends!
catch me if you can!
whee!!
Trying to make a snow angel... you're doing it wrong silly!
we're the cool kids everybody wants to hang out with!
Meet Bruno's Auntie Kaitlyn
Thanks to Violet's dad for these awesome pictures! You guys can follow Violet and Echo on Instagram @violetthefrenchies_dad, @missv4violet, and @frogdog_echo

No comments:

Post a Comment