Saturday, August 3, 2013

What's In My Travel Bag (Bruno Edition)

This weekend Bruno will be staying with Jarryd’s aunties, Norma and Myrna, because Jarryd and I are going to San Diego for a brewery tour for his birthday and we’ll be gone the whole day Saturday. It’s never easy to be away from Bruno for more than a weekend, but it’s better that we leave him with somebody than alone at home.

These are the essentials I pack for Bruno when he is away from home:
Food & water bowl, food (at least 3 days worth), leash & poop bag, extra roll of poop bag, harness, doggy wipes, bag balm, antler (or a chew toy), and two of his favorite toys
yes, Bruno has a travel bag
As for me, how will I survive this weekend without Bruno? I've already asked Jarryd's aunts to text pictures and videos of Bruno to me at least once every couple of hours. 
They've already sent me one

No comments:

Post a Comment